9.22.2008

Master bedroom, part I

I just bought this oil painting, by one T. Joker, at Habitat on Friday, for $15.  That thing to the right of the dresser is a valet, which I bought, also at Habitat for Father's Day a few years ago.  
 
Hanging there in the corner is my North Dakota 100 mile yard sale find for $4.   The furniture we got on craigslist.  I bought curtains the same color as the walls, mainly because the walls are a very prominent green, and the bedspread is an orange and pink paisley, so I didn't want to go overboard.

I found this chair on the curb out front of my neighbor's house.  For those of you that are disgusted by that, I looked it up on a reproduction website and found it was selling for $800.  Of course, I can't find that website now, but....

This is a glimpse at our tiny bathroom.  Much needed cabinet from Ikea.  There is no storage under the sink.

More to come...

No comments: